Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to wallacehuo.info Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to 1) access member-only sections; 2) topics not yet read are highlighted for easy reference; 3) take you to the last posts you've read previously within the topics to save your time 4) start new topics and make comments; 5) customize your profile; 6) send personal messages; and 7) vote in polls. However, as a guest you may post on "Site Suggestions and Requests" section. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[Info] All About "Honey Enemy"
Topic Started: Oct 15 2014, 10:45 AM (23,351 Views)
tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
On Oct 14, Wallace, along with Lian Junjie, Woohong and other staff members, turned up at Jeju Island, South Korea, for a movie.

The co-stars are famous Korean actor Kwon Sang-woo and sexy actress Yuqi Zhang.

The actual filming will kick start today on Oct 15.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

chi_talkative
Member Avatar
Level 2
Today is Oct 15 [:-]

tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
Most likely Wallace isn't the male lead in this movie. Honestly speaking Wallace is still a newbie in the movie industry. I'm happy for him for making the first step forward.

Although not being the male lead but Wallace will assume an important role in this movie. As addressed by the producer Zhang Peng Cheng (张鹏程): 这回我力挺华哥触电大荧幕,就是想让他创造个经典!(This time I highly support Hua ge to touch base with the big screen. I hope he can create a classic!)

Ichiban
Member Avatar
Level 15
I'm happy for him as well. To me a really successful star is one who successfully makes it to the big screen. I'm excited about the news.

Ichiban
Member Avatar
Level 15
Photos of the opening ceremony. What does it say in Korean?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Thanks Tobe. I assume he's the 'poor guy'. [:-]
Is this movie funded by a South Korea company but they use Chinese producers and directors? I googled the female lead and boy oh boy, the first pix which popped up .. she is sexy. =):-)
Wallace: Let your works speak on your behalf, let your character speaks for you.

tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
That guy with the big smile is the boss. The movie is produced by a Chinese company.

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Thanks Tobe for the clarification. The Boss looks young!

What did producer Zhang say?
Wallace: Let your works speak on your behalf, let your character speaks for you.

tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
Do you mean this?

This time I highly support Hua ge to touch base with the big screen. I hope he can create a classic!

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Oh, silly me. I thought that was your personal comment, Tobe. [:-)

Wall
Member Avatar
Level 3
Posted Image

yueniang
Member Avatar
Level 20
and...who will be the enemy? l bet the korean actor.... maybe Wallace will be the alternate lover?
yueniang
right from the center of the moon

Kaka
Member Avatar
Level 5
Yuqi is married to a producer. Lately her husband was caught for prostituting. Policemen followed him for 3 days and he prostituted all 3 days. One of the days he prostituted with 2 girls. During that time Yuqi was away in Europe for fashion shows.

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
yueniang, my guest is the enemy is the one who was asked to break up the marriage? Based on the little that was told of the story, it sounds like a triangle love story?

Hopefully maybe Wallace could the baddie who tries to break up the beautiful relationship of Kwon and Kitty but the main focus may be on Kwon and Kitty's sturdy relationship to withstand the enemy? Ok, ok... I am just guessing (for fun). [:-] But I personally would love to see Wallace as the mercenary evil 'marriage breaker' rather than the goody two shoes. Wine says Kwon always play goody two shoes so I am still hopeful that the evil spot is reserved for Wallace. =):-)

kaka, when I googled Kitty, I saw the unfortunate news. I feel sorry for her. Must be hard.
Edited by Belly Button, Oct 15 2014, 05:23 PM.

Kaka
Member Avatar
Level 5
In my opinion Yuqi isn't a smart girl (sorry Yuqi fans). However, I believe she is a good girl. I said that it is because she entered the showbiz because she was hand picked by Chau Singchi to film his movie. Chau is famous for his comedy movies. Halfway filming she had eye cosmetic surgery. Chau was so mad with her.

tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
Belly Button, you're probably right. From the response of the producer Wallace will play the poor guy. That's another supporting female probably he will end up with her?

Maybe the poor guy is the baddie?

Katie Huang
Member Avatar
Level 3
Posted Image

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Tobe, I think the poor guy is the rich girl's husband and the baddie (IMO) the internet guy who need the monies from the rich girl's father. I want Wallace to play the baddie/marriage wrecker! |:-|I

I didn't know there are beautiful islands off South Korea. :-Q

tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
Yes, I know. But the poor guy can also be the baddie - marrying a rich girl for her money, I meant.

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Ahhh.. that's true. A different form of mercenary.

Pear
Member Avatar
Level 15
tobeme
Oct 15 2014, 09:10 PM
Yes, I know. But the poor guy can also be the baddie - marrying a rich girl for her money, I meant.
that's called a fortune hunter...man after rich girl's money.

Pear
Member Avatar
Level 15
Kaka
Oct 15 2014, 05:17 PM
Yuqi is married to a producer. Lately her husband was caught for prostituting. Policemen followed him for 3 days and he prostituted all 3 days. One of the days he prostituted with 2 girls. During that time Yuqi was away in Europe for fashion shows.
Not sure who this actress is, or what gossips about her...but when men are married to beautiful women and still cheat, makes me wonder how smart the woman is.

Even if they are "clean" prostitutes, it is still unhealthy for the marriage.

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
I didn't know there's such thing as 'clean' prostitutes? %')} The police must have been trailing him for days to catch him red-handed? Yes, I wonder this public humiliation would have a negative effect on the marriage. ]-I

tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
Just read on weibo the executive producer of this movie is Kwak Jae-yong (郭在容). He is a famous Korean scriptwriter and director.

ThienHuong
Member Avatar
Level 7
Ah!!! yes!!!! modern drama .... will see my Wallace in regular clothes [:-]

Katie Huang
Member Avatar
Level 3
Posted Image
hello,poor guys [:-] &-|

Pear
Member Avatar
Level 15
Belly Button
Oct 15 2014, 10:11 PM
I didn't know there's such thing as 'clean' prostitutes? %')} The police must have been trailing him for days to catch him red-handed? Yes, I wonder this public humiliation would have a negative effect on the marriage. ]-I
In state of Nevada (US) prostitution is permitted (source) and the prostitutes are supposed to be "clean" of sex diseases......... l-O

also, the expensive prostitutes that service the wealthy men are supposed to be "clean" or "cleaner" than the cheap street walking ones.

I will assume this producer paid big money to go to a "clean" prostitute?

tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
News
Edited by tobeme, Oct 16 2014, 10:57 AM.

Katie Huang
Member Avatar
Level 3
according to the official,this film will set locations in Jeju Island,Shanghai,Fukuoka Japan,and cruise liner

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Wow, sounds like work cum holiday, Katie! BTW, is it a comedy romance?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Honey Enemy 情敌蜜月 · Next Topic »
Add Reply