Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to wallacehuo.info Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to 1) access member-only sections; 2) topics not yet read are highlighted for easy reference; 3) take you to the last posts you've read previously within the topics to save your time 4) start new topics and make comments; 5) customize your profile; 6) send personal messages; and 7) vote in polls. However, as a guest you may post on "Site Suggestions and Requests" section. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[Photo/Gif] Honey Enemy premiere in Beijing on Aug 25
Topic Started: Aug 26 2015, 11:33 PM (1,952 Views)
Ichiban
Member Avatar
Level 15
The premiere was held in Beijing on August 25. The cast showed up after the movie was finished.

Wallace was so handsome in the premiere event, even his back is handsome!

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ichiban
Member Avatar
Level 15
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by Ichiban, Aug 26 2015, 11:55 PM.

Ichiban
Member Avatar
Level 15
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ichiban
Member Avatar
Level 15
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

lidge
No Avatar
Level 5
Up close or far away, still gorgeous like always! And I'm not talking about the women or Kwon Sang Woo! |:-|
Edited by lidge, Aug 27 2015, 03:41 AM.

Ichiban
Member Avatar
Level 15
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Daibei
Member Avatar
Level 3
Hello, I upload a lot of pics to the forum of this premiere. If you need to save them, just do it. The pics are taken by two Huomis I know.

Just go here of our forum. Each pic is less than 3 MB.
http://www.wallacehuo.info/Friends/Guest-Uploads/i-gBnFMX3

[IMG][url=http://www.wallacehuo.info/Friends/Guest-Uploads/i-gBnFMX3/A]Posted Image[/url][/IMG]
Edited by Daibei, Aug 27 2015, 01:55 AM.
“你们好,你们在干嘛,你们要去哪儿,我去上班了,天黑了,下雨了,快回去吧。”

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Thanks Ichiban and Daibei. I wouldn't hesitate to watch the premiere if there is one in Australia. Unfortunately, looks the movie isn't even coming here.

@Daibei, thank you again for the Great Protector which you uploaded for the songs. When I was on holiday, I finally had the time to slowly take in the music. It was beautiful music. I hope The Great Protector will win international awards for its sheer quality. I hope the Director get some recognition for his talent.

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is fairest of them all? WALLACE HUO! (Of course, we are bias. We are HUOmis.) +:-)
Wallace: Let your works speak on your behalf, let your character speaks for you.

funnlim
Member Avatar
Level 7
I like his hair. Makes him look younger.
I LOVE YOU BAI ZIHUA!!!!!!

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
I find it a wee bit too long. If you don't blow and put some gel on it, it will flatten cos' it's just too heavy. Slightly shorter may be easier to handle.
Wallace: Let your works speak on your behalf, let your character speaks for you.

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
A fan posted the video of the premiere on youkou. Yay! (-'.'-)

sugarjw1026
Member Avatar
Level 16
Congrats To All The Whole Production Of Honey Enemy...Glad That You Attended The Premiere Night Wallace! You Look Good...Hope This Movie Will Be A Big Hit!!! (-'.'-) &-|
Ang Paghanga At Pagmamahal Ko Sa'yo Hindi Kailanman Maglalaho! =)

My Admiration And Love For You Will Never Ever Fade! =)

margock
Member Avatar
Level 4
Thank you Ichiban.
All photos are very nice.
Wallace Huo is very good in this movie and very beautiful too.
I Love Wallace Huo!

tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
You can find all the photos of the premiere here: http://www.wallacehuo.info/Movies-%E7%94%B5%E5%BD%B1/Honey-Enemy/Beijing-Premiere/

margock
Member Avatar
Level 4
Thank you Daibei and Tobeme for the links.
Edited by margock, Aug 27 2015, 11:04 PM.
I Love Wallace Huo!

yueniang
Member Avatar
Level 20
so many many photos, yay!!!
and, as l said, how can he be as attractive as gravity, as Earth magnetism, as a black hole? (well, this last one's not mine...) ~*=
yueniang
right from the center of the moon

margock
Member Avatar
Level 4
Yueniang, I ask myself the same questions.
Very few people in the world have such charisma.
I Love Wallace Huo!

sugarjw1026
Member Avatar
Level 16
There's Something Abt.Him That We Can't Explain Why We Adore Him So Much...Besides Charisma & His Good Attitudes Plus His Good Looks There Is Still Something Special In Him That's A Mystery That We Have To Find Out! [:-)
Edited by sugarjw1026, Aug 29 2015, 12:03 AM.

Wine
Member Avatar
Level 8
In fact, Wallace in the above pics are crazily good! Smart, adorable, lovely and sunny! I do love this beautiful hair do! &-| (-'.'-)
Edited by Wine, Aug 29 2015, 10:28 PM.

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Hey girls, there was a recent link where he was asked why was he tanned lately and he said that he took uo cycling and love it! I can imagine cycling in the countryside in Taiwan now. Better than running hey since no one could recognise him in his helmet and glasses, and he could zoomed past staring pedestrians before they recognise him. :-X

Wallace, you must come to Australia. Aussies love cycling. We have great bike lanes because Aussies are very environmentally conscious. There's a nice bike lane leading to my workplace along the river. In fact, many bike lanes built next to the river front.
Edited by Belly Button, Aug 30 2015, 08:29 AM.

Kannika
Member Avatar
Level 1
Thanks for all the pictures, love his new hair, he look young 😍

funnlim
Member Avatar
Level 7
Oh god now fans will imagine him in full specs cycling gear tight pants included unless he means casual cycling. Link pls? Oh now I understand why no pics.
I LOVE YOU BAI ZIHUA!!!!!!

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
@funn, sometimes I read so much about Wallace I cannot where the hell I read it! [:-] Will just have to wait for it to be reposted/reappear. Oh yeah, Wallace in cycling tights! :(#)

sugarjw1026
Member Avatar
Level 16
Hmmm...Wearing In Cycling Pants...Sexy Indeed! :-Q

MsK
Member Avatar
Level 6
Come on HuoMis, we need cycling pictures! Haha I would imagine it to be an incredibly tough task as fans already have a hard time getting a good picture of Wallace walking his lightning-speed walks. Him on a bike? No hope. Hahaha.

I remember he went to watch Dante Lam movie 'Unbeatable" staring Eddie Peng (who I also adore to pieces) when it was still in theaters. I wonder if he went to see Dante & Eddie's new movie 'To The Fore' too since it just premiered and is all about cycling. Perhaps if Eddie is visiting family in Taiwan, they can even go on a cycling date. Eddie's a good friend of HuGe too. HuGe make this happen please. Get my boys together, ok.
Edited by MsK, Sep 1 2015, 02:34 PM.
You are terrifying and strange and beautiful, someone not everyone knows how to love.

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
I somehow cannot imagine Wallace wearing the atypical tight lycra cycling suit! :-X He likes loose pants.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Honey Enemy 情敌蜜月 · Next Topic »
Add Reply