Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to wallacehuo.info Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to 1) access member-only sections; 2) topics not yet read are highlighted for easy reference; 3) take you to the last posts you've read previously within the topics to save your time 4) start new topics and make comments; 5) customize your profile; 6) send personal messages; and 7) vote in polls. However, as a guest you may post on "Site Suggestions and Requests" section. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[Info] All About Our Time Will Come 明月几时有
Topic Started: Mar 31 2016, 10:39 AM (6,350 Views)
lhlw124
Member Avatar
Level 1
According to the official Weibo of the movie, WH is labelled as the other male lead.

http://weibo.com/5867622606/DoCGq4n0a
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Thanks for the link. I heard it is scheduled to be screened in 2017?
Wallace: Let your works speak on your behalf, let your character speaks for you.

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Posted Image

Posted Image

Wallace: Let your works speak on your behalf, let your character speaks for you.

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
Thanks @BB for that clear photos! (-'.'-)

When every single photo can ease our hunger a while. Here you go, teeny weeny sighting :-)--

Posted Image

Posted Image
I love you because of who you are. Thank you for being yourself.

Melanie
Member Avatar
Level 5
Late night secret meeting scenes?

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
@Cassie, my eyesight is already bad now trying to look for him in the blurry pix makes my eyes worse. [:-] But then, how could I not want to look at him however small it is.

@Melanie, looks like a late night secret meeting. Since it is about resistance movement during the fall of HongKong, the story will be about them.

yueniang
Member Avatar
Level 20
l will like this film!
yueniang
right from the center of the moon

sugarjw1026
Member Avatar
Level 16
it seems interesting for sure i will watch it!
Ang Paghanga At Pagmamahal Ko Sa'yo Hindi Kailanman Maglalaho! =)

My Admiration And Love For You Will Never Ever Fade! =)

Melanie
Member Avatar
Level 5
I can't upload the screenshot to image uploader, so here's the Instagram link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDseHmNpW6O/

Very slick hairstyle, bits of facial hair, oldies... is this him in The Great Escape?
The tie is different though with the one inside the room.
Edited by Melanie, Apr 2 2016, 09:09 PM.

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Where was this taken? Looks too sleek compared to the ones we saw. LOL that hairstyle ... like my father's time. [:-] He looks so skinny here.

Wine
Member Avatar
Level 8
Ann hui's movie must be ok! Plus Wallace... I really want it! :-Q

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Wine
Apr 2 2016, 10:21 PM
Ann hui's movie must be ok! Plus Wallace... I really want it! :-Q
Since it's Ann Hui, it will sure be shown in Hong Kong, Wine. Lucky you. Have you seen any of her movies?

yueniang
Member Avatar
Level 20
She's a fashion photographer.
yueniang

Melanie
Member Avatar
Level 5
Ah, Ms. Chloe Cao just update her Instagram again. Link to her Instagram above is not photo for Great Escape, but May issue of ElleMan China. Ms. Chloe herself is Brand Manager of several major brands, and she's well versed in English.

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
@Melanie, thanks secret agent WWI4! Waiting for her photos.

yueniang
Member Avatar
Level 20
Melanie
Apr 3 2016, 01:28 AM
Ah, Ms. Chloe Cao just update her Instagram again. Link to her Instagram above is not photo for Great Escape, but May issue of ElleMan China. Ms. Chloe herself is Brand Manager of several major brands, and she's well versed in English.
Melanie, so manager, not photographer? ah so, the instagram made me thing like that.
yueniang

Melanie
Member Avatar
Level 5
Aaaand, got another set of pic from his coworker, Ukrainian actress Yulia Fesina. She praised him as really great actor. Hve instagram? Please give her some love.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDsEpv0OqDs/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDp6tm2uqMy/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDp6i9juqMd/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDp6UxwOqMA/

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Thanks, Melanie. Our Wallace is charming all the ladies. :-X

sugarjw1026
Member Avatar
Level 16
nice photo and what a lovely actress from ukriane she had a nice time working with our dear man! i follow her already in instagram.ty dear melanie for the updates! &-|

yueniang
Member Avatar
Level 20
What a great chance for that ukranian beauty! and so funny all those tags... [:-] [:-]
yueniang

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
This is one lucky lady. Is she one of the co-star? I'm following her already hoping she'll post more updates. Even just a little glimpse. [:-] Thanks for sharing!

sugarjw1026
Member Avatar
Level 16
@cassiemissy you have an ig account? i have an ig account can we follow one another? ty dear! &-|

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
@Cassie, being a good stalker is prerequisite to being a good detective/intelligence agent. ~:-( She is smexy and beautiful. She probably play a diplomat's wife?

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
@sugarjw I have the same nick at there. :-X

@BB Our man had us all well trained to be stalker. :-1

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Yeah, since he doesn't want to tell us, we go digging. [:-]

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Finally a photo. Apparently, Wallace plays the character Li JinRong? Anyone know anything about this character? I think anyone who knows the history of Hong Kong in the 1940's may know this character along with other characters?
Posted Image

Is anyone able to shed some light of the story? I found this link: http://www.hkupress.org/Common/Reader/Products/ShowProduct.jsp?Pid=1&Version=0&Cid=16&Charset=iso-8859-1&page=-1&key=9789622098503

I have a feeling that the story may be about these groups of men and women:
"This is a story waiting to be told. For a long time, the heroism of the East River Guerrillas during the Second World War was legend. But the legend remained murky largely due to political sensitivities on the part of both the Hong Kong colonial administration and the Chinese communist authorities. Through painstaking work and sustained research over several decades, Chan Sui-jeung has resurrected the memorable acts and fates of this group of 'dignified, honest and intensely proud' men and women. In an unadorned yet informed narrative, he tells a moving tale touched with unexpected vicissitudes and historical ironies." – Wong Siu-lun, Director of Centre of Asian Studies, The University of Hong Kong

Edited by Belly Button, Apr 7 2016, 06:51 PM.

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
(short summary I found..)
This movie will be based on 1940s historical events, mainly about a legendary woman "fang gu" who is one of the main figure during that period of time in Hong Kong. (During the political intense period) Wallace's character LiJinRong is someone who cherish life, knowledgeable and with good taste - 文艺青年 (not too sure how to translate this.. Google Translate say is young artist, literally). During the confusion of war, LiJinRong still manage to maintain his ideal philosophy of life and romance. But war are cruel, he has to put aside his dreams and ideals, due to the long, difficult war.

Wallace and Zhouxun "fang gu" will be a romantic couple that couldn't be together due to the war. Now to guess whether they will have happy ending after the war...? Most probably not.. ]-I

Wallace has expressed his excitement being able to work with Ann Hui as she's his idol. Usually being calm and cool, he couldn't help expressing his excitement at this collaboration. Ann Hui were also mentioned to say "Wallace is a hardworking and serious actor, not only he is good looking and charisma but his personality is admirable. His personality is very suitable to be LiJinRong. I believe Wallace will be able to portray well the character's strong courage, wisdom and appreciate life philosophy.

"Fang gu" is one of the important women leader? Found this article but in chinese. I'm weak in history, maybe someone can shade more light,, hehe http://history.sina.com.cn/bk/kzs/2015-10-20/1454126969.shtml
(-'.'-)
Edited by Cassiemissy, Apr 7 2016, 09:20 PM.

sugarjw1026
Member Avatar
Level 16
nice role and another challenging role for him.im happy that his acting skills are being admired and being praised by his directors and co-workers and im praying that he can get more good roles in the future and more awards and recognition as time goes by.goodluck wallace in all of your movies and i will watch it for sure! thanks to big mama bb and cassie for all the details! (-'.'-) &-|

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Thanks, Cassie. Never study Hong Kong history during my time. We should ask Hong Kong Huomis. They would know. I think Xun, WengLi and Eddie are the main leads. Eddie's character is well known in that history too. Not sure about Li Junrong. I do not know chinese so couldn't find anything on Li Junrong. Probably Fang Gu's doomed lover? LOL. Wallace and his many doomed loves. [:-]
Edited by Belly Button, Apr 8 2016, 05:48 AM.

Melanie
Member Avatar
Level 5
From what I read, The HK Guerilla War on Chinese side is a sensitive topic (related to both political parties in HK and Mainland China) and just recently can get discussed openly. I don't think his character will get a happy story, better prepare your box of tissues? Big chance that this movie will be screened worldwide as war drama.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Our Time Will Come 明月几时有 · Next Topic »
Add Reply