Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to wallacehuo.info Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to 1) access member-only sections; 2) topics not yet read are highlighted for easy reference; 3) take you to the last posts you've read previously within the topics to save your time 4) start new topics and make comments; 5) customize your profile; 6) send personal messages; and 7) vote in polls. However, as a guest you may post on "Site Suggestions and Requests" section. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[Ann] Tickets to Wallace's Events and Functions
Topic Started: Jul 9 2016, 02:54 AM (2,722 Views)
Administrator
Member Avatar
Administrator
It's our 4th Anniversary! 'bai] And here is a good news for our Fourm's precious members!

We have tickets for Wallace's major press events and public functions. Instead of posting each individual activity, from now on if you are aware of any major press event and public function and wish to attend it, please drop us a note by replying this thread and send a similar note to wallacehuoinfo@gmail.com including the post # of your reply here in your email (we need both to be effective). Tickets will be dispatched on a first come, first served basis.

We realize international fans may need more time to plan for their trips and so you can control your time better. However, please note that most press events and public functions are generally confirmed within a short time frame.

Should you attend the event or function you agree to send us your photos of Wallace for our sole use on Weibo and Facebook.

The above offer is valid for one year till our next anniversary.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

yueniang
Member Avatar
Level 20
Dear Admin, how long will this offer be valid?
yueniang
right from the center of the moon

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
(-'.'-) Oh wow, thank you very much. We have been talking about our lack of opportunities to attend these functions to see him. Now there is glimmer of hope for Huomis from faraway land.
Wallace: Let your works speak on your behalf, let your character speaks for you.

ThienHuong
Member Avatar
Level 7
Yippy!!!! ... although I know that I cannot attend any of the events in China, but knowing there is a chance to "rub elbow" with other Huomis ... sound exciting (-'.'-)

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
We must alert Wine. She lives in Hong Kong and travels frequently to China. Wine, wine, can you hear or not?? You still haven't given Wallace a hug on our behalf!
Wallace: Let your works speak on your behalf, let your character speaks for you.

sugarjw1026
Member Avatar
Level 16
thank you so much for this info dear admin! (-'.'-) &-|
Ang Paghanga At Pagmamahal Ko Sa'yo Hindi Kailanman Maglalaho! =)

My Admiration And Love For You Will Never Ever Fade! =)

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
Wah~ thank you thank you admin! Hopefully there's a chance for us to plan the trip. (-'.'-)
I love you because of who you are. Thank you for being yourself.

Melanie
Member Avatar
Level 5
Thank you for the offer dear admin! Yes, there will be presscons for his movies. Hope one of us can make the trip to attend one of it!

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
Are there tickets for his wedding? [:-]

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Cassiemissy
Jul 9 2016, 12:20 PM
Are there tickets for his wedding? [:-]
That's a good question. [:-] Melanie needs one.

I really hope his movies will be shown in Australia and Asia. So we all have a chance to cheer and meet up. I haven't been to a premiere ever in my life. If it's Wallace, I will make an effort. &-|

Administrator
Member Avatar
Administrator
Sorry, a wedding is neither a major press event nor public function. [:-]

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
Administrator
Jul 9 2016, 09:41 PM
Sorry, a wedding is neither a major press event nor public function. [:-]
[:-] Shucks~ it is a major event though! Wallace should give out some tickets to huomis. :(#)

Minou
Member Avatar
Level 4
Thank Admin ! This news is exciting for us right ladies !rd* ... Now we know there are chances for us international fans! I heartfully cheer for you all who can make this year \/|
I am here and you are there .....one of us is in the wrong place

greeniekite
Member Avatar
Level 1
Thank you admin for providing us this opportunity! [:-]

Melanie
Member Avatar
Level 5
Just want this thread goes up up up again in active lists...

So there are news that Wallace will appear in Happy Camp shooting with SNH48 members this 30th, also shooting for Jing Xin's Talkshow program on 31st in Shanghai. I just want to know if any of us here want to attend either program, we could ask @Administrator for ticket to it, right?

Sadly I won't be able to travel there. Such a short notice they gave, and heavy workload I have :-@

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Bumping this one up. Yeah, too bad I live way down south on the end of the globe. It would be nice to be able to attend Happy Camp or Venus show. I like Venus too.

Meimei
Member Avatar
Level 3
Dear Admin,
Some of us have been talking about making a trip to China or Taiwan to hopefully attend a Wallace event or function. Do you currently have any events or functions that you are aware of and have tickets that we can apply for? Thanks.
Natural is beautiful. Stay real!

Pear
Member Avatar
Level 15
Belly Button
Aug 27 2016, 03:53 PM
Bumping this one up. Yeah, too bad I live way down south on the end of the globe. It would be nice to be able to attend Happy Camp or Venus show. I like Venus too.
arent you a few hours away from Asia? it's worse for those of us in the Americas

Administrator
Member Avatar
Administrator
Unfortunately events are announced within a short time period. Also, depending on the hosting organization we won't know how many tickets we would get until a later date. We will try to post the event here once the info is available.

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
@Admin, some of us are thinking of organising a little tour to probably Hengdian if Wallace is filming Ruyi there. Would it be possible if forum can help us out on this planning? Since we need more info about where and when he's filming.. :(#)

Pear
Member Avatar
Level 15
Cassiemissy
Sep 14 2016, 02:40 PM
@Admin, some of us are thinking of organising a little tour to probably Hengdian if Wallace is filming Ruyi there. Would it be possible if forum can help us out on this planning? Since we need more info about where and when he's filming.. :(#)
this is the best option for international fans since HengDian has tourists attractions as well, and it is not in dangerous remote location.

would be best if the studio knows and approves of this so international fans do not waste a long, expensive $$$ trip.

it would be horribly disappointing to search for him and not see him, like when Wine & Katie spotted him in ShangHai a few years ago but did not get autograph or photo.

Meimei
Member Avatar
Level 3
Cassiemissy
Sep 14 2016, 02:40 PM
@Admin - thanks for the reply on the events....we hope to hear from you when you have some tickets.

Following @Cassie's post above, I have also followed the instructions and emailed wallacehuoinfo@gmail.com (from my personal gmail account) quoting my post here and asked what the best way is to contact HuaJae studios and if that is a good idea from your experience. What is the best mode of communication?
Natural is beautiful. Stay real!

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
@Meimei, keep fingers crossed for an answer?

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
@Meimei thank you!!! we will wait for @admin response then!

Minou
Member Avatar
Level 4
@Meimei : thank you and please let us know ...

Hope there will be something in Feb 2017 right after Chinese New Year :-S
I am here and you are there .....one of us is in the wrong place

Administrator
Member Avatar
Administrator
Our experience is that if you wanted to visit Wallace at the filming site there is no 'guarantee' that you'd see him because how the filming is going is out of everyone's control.

Pear
Member Avatar
Level 15
most fans cannot request leave from work on such short notices for events. many fans are eager to attend events but cannot make it in time.

at least trying to find him at HengDian or some other locale where he will be filming for long time is reliable.

Administrator
Member Avatar
Administrator
At the filming site it is controlled by the production companies. Some production companies are very discreet and won't allow visitors. One call tell by the numbers of BTS being released on the internet. Unfortunately Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace seems to be the case. So the chance of seeing Wallace is small this time. Generally most of the indoor scenes are filmed during the first half of the production. When filming outdoor the chance is higher because it is harder to block visitors in open spaces. Even saying that one may not be able to get close to him...it all depends on how the security is running at the filming site.

sugarjw1026
Member Avatar
Level 16
thank you so much admin!
Ang Paghanga At Pagmamahal Ko Sa'yo Hindi Kailanman Maglalaho! =)

My Admiration And Love For You Will Never Ever Fade! =)

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
We do understand that @admin. I guess we will have to wait until there's more info before we further plan anything then.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Activities for Members 论坛会员活动 · Next Topic »
Add Reply