Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to wallacehuo.info Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to 1) access member-only sections; 2) topics not yet read are highlighted for easy reference; 3) take you to the last posts you've read previously within the topics to save your time 4) start new topics and make comments; 5) customize your profile; 6) send personal messages; and 7) vote in polls. However, as a guest you may post on "Site Suggestions and Requests" section. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wallaby Baby Gender
Baby girl 7 (35%)
Baby boy 12 (60%)
Twin - a baby girl and a baby boy 1 (5%)
Twin - two baby girls 0 (0%)
Twin - two baby boys 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 20
[Poll] Wallaby Baby Gender
Topic Started: Aug 7 2016, 07:41 AM (3,750 Views)
Ladybug
Member Avatar
Level 9
Let's have fun and vote for the gender of Wallaby baby!

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ladybug
Member Avatar
Level 9
I voted for a baby boy because I like baby boy. Why not twin because Jolin said the baby is healthy.

bonbon
Member Avatar
Level 3
A boy and a girl for me as I'm greedy. [:-]

Minou
Member Avatar
Level 4
I like girl ... More gentle to ply with and put pretty things on girl is fun [:-) ... but just in case Ruby and Wallace prefer boy for their first, so may be a twin : one boy, one girl

Just kidding .. a healthy baby is good. Will vote when/if we have the chance to have clearer view of Ruby's tummie {**}
I am here and you are there .....one of us is in the wrong place

Minou
Member Avatar
Level 4
Like that drawing very much &-|
I am here and you are there .....one of us is in the wrong place

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
[:-] Come December, there may many of such polls on weibo. Thanks for setting up, Ladybug. Apps on how mini WallaBy will look like is flooding the weibo.

Why not triplets? Once and for all? OK. Just kidding. Having triplets is not easy so no I do not want Ruby to have a hard time. It doesn't matter whether girl or boy so long both mum and bub are healthy.

Do we get any prizes like autographs from WallaBy if we get the gender right? I guess Boy reason is I think there are more boys in both families than girls? This works for me although the gender is equally split in my family but on my husband's side, there are more boys than girls. And what are the genders of Yuan Ke's children? If his kids are boys, then yes, Boy for me.

Wallace: Let your works speak on your behalf, let your character speaks for you.

sugarjw1026
Member Avatar
Level 16
i voted for a baby boy...i want their eldest to be a boy but if it's a girl it's ok as long as the baby is healthy and well!
Ang Paghanga At Pagmamahal Ko Sa'yo Hindi Kailanman Maglalaho! =)

My Admiration And Love For You Will Never Ever Fade! =)

Acrylic
Member Avatar
Level 6
I vote for boy too but I really want it to be twin one boy and one girl.
Love Wallace Huo and Ruby Lin

Titi
Member Avatar
Level 3
It will be great if there are twin 2 boys but I think may be a baby boy

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Interestingly, we are all voting overwhelming for baby boy.
Wallace: Let your works speak on your behalf, let your character speaks for you.

Cecil
Member Avatar
Level 4
I vote for baby girl, cos girls are always daddy's darlings

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Cecil
Aug 7 2016, 07:42 PM
I vote for baby girl, cos girls are always daddy's darlings
That's true. Girls tend to be closer to daddy and mummy even when grown up.

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
Anyone in their family have twins? If so their chances of getting twins is high. If not, possibility of twins might be low. :(#)
I love you because of who you are. Thank you for being yourself.

margock
Member Avatar
Level 4
I voted for a baby boy.
I Love Wallace Huo!

tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
I also voted for a baby boy because the likelihood of having a boy is high in Wallace's family. His mom has two boys and his brother has a boy.

But in Ruby's family it is the opposite. There are two girls in her family. But in general I think the male is more dominant in passing the gene to the next generation.

tanii
Member Avatar
Level 2
I voted baby girl, the idea of Wallace with a baby girl is adorable! A total daddy's girl. "Wallace and his two girls" has a nice ring to it too [:-]

@cassie Twins run in my family. My uncle had 3 sets of them >;-> no lie.
Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
@tobeme, I thought Ruby has brother too by same mother and father? Let's exclude her step sister. Yes, the gender of the baby will depend on dominant the Y chromosome is.

@tanii, OMG... three sets of twins for your uncle? :/) Did he get into the guinness record book for having the most set of twins? I thought it's not easy to have twins but three sets.

tanii
Member Avatar
Level 2
@BB He did not [:-] [:-] [:-] but yes three sets. Two of those sets were boys and the last one were girls. It's not easy having twins and yes it's strange they had so many but they did. So far that are the only ones, that's why we are all nervous just thinking about who is going to pop out the next set $-)
Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
Wow! 3 sets of twins?! That is really great blessing. But surely not an easy task for parenting. =):-) =):-)

Wallace and his baby girl sounds good. He would be a doting dad. "Bring your bf back for dating. I'll help you to screen through. Do not go out too late, dangerous. Don't spend your time idolizing someone, don't look at your phone too much, live the moment......."

I start to imagining all sorts of advice he will nag his daughter.

Wallace and his son. That would be interesting. How to be like daddy. "Study well, don't be like me. I'm exceptional. Let's play basketball together. Kobe? Let's wear similar shoes? T-shirt, don't follow fashion."

:-X Okay, imagination runs wild.
I love you because of who you are. Thank you for being yourself.

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
I like your imagination, Cassie. Here's to Wallace Junior from Papa Wallace: Wear the same tee shirt and jeans all the time so that in case you play truant, and someone takes pictures to report to me, it is hard to prove to which date and day.

Cecil
Member Avatar
Level 4
@tanii Amazing to have 3sets of twins! Wont know how to cope. I have one pair and they're already a handful! It seems the genetic pattern is it skips one generation.

@cassie All I can say is [:-]

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Cecil, I heard about skipping a generation theory too. Your twins are girls?

tanii
Member Avatar
Level 2
@cassie its true! Their parents have always said they're a handful [:-]
Wallace sounds like a great father with either baby :-{{ lets just hope for a healthy baby for Ruby and Wallace, because it's obviously already going to be beautiful with all those genes [:-]

@cecil really? They must be a handful but it's part of their cuteness [:-] it does but isn't it only if you're an twin? Your twins won't have twins but your grandchildren will, if they're identical twins. At least that's what I've heard. I wouldn't know for sure because all of my cousins are fraternal [:-] There's a family in the UK I think that's had identical twins for four consecutive generations >;-> it baffles even the scientific world.
Edited by tanii, Aug 9 2016, 12:00 AM.

Pear
Member Avatar
Level 15
sometimes older women have twins. GiGi Lai, for instance.
as long as baby is healthy!!

if she was carrying twins, her belly would've been bigger earlier.

sugarjw1026
Member Avatar
Level 16
they will be lucky if they will get twins 1 boy and 1 girl! &-| [:-)
Ang Paghanga At Pagmamahal Ko Sa'yo Hindi Kailanman Maglalaho! =)

My Admiration And Love For You Will Never Ever Fade! =)

Cecil
Member Avatar
Level 4
@BB Yes, my twins are girls. Twin boys will be even harder to manage

@tanii My twins are identical. My generation had no twins but my father had identical twin brothers. So theory seems true ;)
Edited by Cecil, Aug 9 2016, 10:29 AM.

tanii
Member Avatar
Level 2
@cecil aww identical twin girls how cute! :-{{
Imagine Wallace with twin girls? >:-l :-S

MsK
Member Avatar
Level 6
Wallace's family is male dominated, but Ruby's family is female dominated. I believe Wallace's little swimmers are strong :-".(adopting BB's bravery) so I say a baby boy. I want them to have a little girl though because Wallace looks like he'll dote on his little girl so hard. Twins would be so awesome, but usually have to had already been in the family before right?

Omg! Didn't he answer questions about "advice for his daughter" for Cosmo not too long ago? 3:*> I remember reading Cassie's translations and thinking that was so far away. Little did we know.
Edited by MsK, Aug 9 2016, 12:32 PM.
You are terrifying and strange and beautiful, someone not everyone knows how to love.

Acrylic
Member Avatar
Level 6
I thought Ruby core family also male dominated ? Ruby have 2 brothers.
Love Wallace Huo and Ruby Lin

Pear
Member Avatar
Level 15
MsK
Aug 9 2016, 12:26 PM
Wallace's family is male dominated, but Ruby's family is female dominated. I believe Wallace's little swimmers are strong :-".(adopting BB's bravery) so I say a baby boy. I want them to have a little girl though because Wallace looks like he'll dote on his little girl so hard. Twins would be so awesome, but usually have to had already been in the family before right?

Omg! Didn't he answer questions about "advice for his daughter" for Cosmo not too long ago? 3:*> I remember reading Cassie's translations and thinking that was so far away. Little did we know.
when was cosmo interview, before or after engagement announcement?

both Ruby & Wallace mentioned daughters in recent video interviews...strange? as if they are expecting a girl before it is conceived and seriously, cannot predict gender at conception!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Introduce Yourself & Chit Chat 自我介绍和聊天 · Next Topic »
Add Reply