Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to wallacehuo.info Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to 1) access member-only sections; 2) topics not yet read are highlighted for easy reference; 3) take you to the last posts you've read previously within the topics to save your time 4) start new topics and make comments; 5) customize your profile; 6) send personal messages; and 7) vote in polls. However, as a guest you may post on "Site Suggestions and Requests" section. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[Video] Funny Videos For A Good Laugh; any videos which will make some of us laugh
Topic Started: Oct 18 2016, 09:42 PM (1,693 Views)
Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
The Off The Great Wall dudes are hilarious. Starting off one of their videos here: 13 things you learn by watching Asian dramas. [:-]

Wallace: Let your works speak on your behalf, let your character speaks for you.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
[:-] [:-] [:-] Oh gosh.. regretted watching this in my workplace. I'm stifling my laughter now! [:-] [:-] [:-]
I love you because of who you are. Thank you for being yourself.

Minou
Member Avatar
Level 4
...lolzzzzzzz .... They are not that far off huh ... Still can't hold my laugh ... [:-] [:-] [:-]
I am here and you are there .....one of us is in the wrong place

sugarjw1026
Member Avatar
Level 16
i just saw this today their reviews are indeed true...very funny indeed! [:-] :-X
Ang Paghanga At Pagmamahal Ko Sa'yo Hindi Kailanman Maglalaho! =)

My Admiration And Love For You Will Never Ever Fade! =)

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Russel Peters! I watched his show in Brisbane a few years ago. He is very popular in Australia.

Chinese languages. So true. When someone speaks Mandarin to me, I will tell them in Mandarin "I do not understand Mandarin". [:-]

Wallace: Let your works speak on your behalf, let your character speaks for you.

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
[:-] [:-] [:-] [:-] [:-] He's so funny when he mimic cantonese & mandarin speaking! :-X :-X :-X
I love you because of who you are. Thank you for being yourself.

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
@Cassiemissy @Meimei .. we were chatting about how beauty was perceived centuries ago. What was beautiful then may not be considered beautiful now.

Here's a funny vid where the Great Wall Dudes compare pictures of drama stars as royalties and pictures of real royalties.

To be fair, a couple of 'royalties' look quite nice.

yueniang
Member Avatar
Level 20
:-X :-X :-X
yueniang
right from the center of the moon

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Drama scenes vs real life scenes...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Productions - Others 说我之所想 - 其他 · Next Topic »
Add Reply