Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to wallacehuo.info Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to 1) access member-only sections; 2) topics not yet read are highlighted for easy reference; 3) take you to the last posts you've read previously within the topics to save your time 4) start new topics and make comments; 5) customize your profile; 6) send personal messages; and 7) vote in polls. However, as a guest you may post on "Site Suggestions and Requests" section. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[Photo/Gif] Wallace recording new interview with Luyu
Topic Started: Dec 1 2017, 08:14 PM (3,406 Views)
Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
Wallace was spotted in a restaurant and a coffee shop while recording the interview with Luyu!

I guess we can look forward to another great interview session (-'.'-)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
I love you because of who you are. Thank you for being yourself.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
Posted Image

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Acrylic
Member Avatar
Level 6
I supposed promo for Ruyi have begun.
Love Wallace Huo and Ruby Lin

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Luyu? The lady who interviewed him before? I could not recognise her! Looks very trendy here.
Wallace: Let your works speak on your behalf, let your character speaks for you.

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Spotted by a someone who took a short video of Wallace and LuYu. Not sure what Wallace was talking about .. .appears to be explaning with a lot of gestures. [:-]

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/FxGqUvDJf?fid=1034:276fabe38776aeb8231e07dad7ca8ad8

Posted Image

Edited by Belly Button, Dec 2 2017, 12:15 PM.
Wallace: Let your works speak on your behalf, let your character speaks for you.

Ladybug
Member Avatar
Level 9
He is too casual for the interview. Where are the Hugo Boss guys?

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
I notice he likes to wear casual clothes when it is a one to one interview. He wears more formal when on stage interviews. I actually like him informal.

This lady looks very happy. :-X
Posted Image

Huang Shang surrounded by gorgeous concubines.
Posted Image

Happy chat. He appears very comfortable chatting with Luyu.
Posted Image

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
I think he feels more comfortable in casual clothing as well. So in an interview like this, casual clothing will be good as he might feel comfy enough to talk more [:-]

If he's wearing smart formal, he needs to take care of how he sits or stand so in a way might affect his talkative mood |:-|

But looking at the cold weather now, it would be great if he has on the leather sweater he wears now and then ,-} the one he wears when he's at the airport usually [:-]

sugarjw1026
Member Avatar
Level 16
he seems very relax and he is very comfortable. love all his outfits too every clothes he wears looks good on him! thanks for sharing... &-| [:-)
Ang Paghanga At Pagmamahal Ko Sa'yo Hindi Kailanman Maglalaho! =)

My Admiration And Love For You Will Never Ever Fade! =)

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
Good news huomis!!! The recording with LuYu will be air tomorrow WEDNESDAY!!!

Stay tune for the video!

This little sneak peek seems sooo good!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
Preview video in FB: https://www.facebook.com/WallaceHuoMalaysia/videos/568893020126068/

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
I can't wait!!! This interview seems to be an interesting one!

1) Wallace not in a recording studio

2) Video chat with Hu Ge

3) LuYu ask interesting questions

4) almost 2 years since he has a good long interview show

sugarjw1026
Member Avatar
Level 16
ty sis cassie for the info! im excited too! [:-)

margock
Member Avatar
Level 4
Thank you Cassie!
I Love Wallace Huo!

xujiaye
Member Avatar
Level 6
I really love this kind of live interview. So much better than the one recorded in a studio.

yueniang
Member Avatar
Level 20
Super!! we all needed something to move on!

thanks Cassie, again!
yueniang
right from the center of the moon

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
More videos today and each better than the previous! [:-]

Here's it in FB, let me know if you cannot access the video?

https://www.facebook.com/WallaceHuoMalaysia/videos/569300866751950/
In the 1st video, LuYu brings him to an area where she used to live when she's younger. Wallace was fascinated by the exercises equipments and play with it happily..exploring how to use it.. while the crews tell him it's meant for old people mainly [:-]

https://www.facebook.com/WallaceHuoMalaysia/videos/569305276751509/
2nd video, he brings his own wine.. LuYu ask if he usually brings along alcohol and he say "these are purposely for this occasion!" He orders and they both eats happily while chatting. He kept saying this is the first time he record interview in this manner.... [:-] and ask if he can eat casually adding "i seems to be really too casual" but then continue biting into his crab [:-]

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
LuYu tends to ask more intellectual questions. Hopefully more insight into his life.

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
This is very funny. Wallace was trying out the second equipment and figured out it is for old people to rub their back on. Look at the last picture. The 'equipment' his happy because rubbed its back on it. [:-]

Posted Image

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
https://www.facebook.com/WallaceHuoMalaysia/videos/569453436736693/

Watch till the end... what makes LuYu cry? What did Wallace said?? ]-I

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
What did he say? Luyu seems kind of 'horrified' ?

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20

This one is perfect (((((

Wallace has really became a lot more animated, and in the video you can see he's relax and share a lot willingly with LuYu.

Not sure why the video doesn't work but link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVTwPi2b7YQ&t=8s
Edited by Cassiemissy, Dec 14 2017, 08:26 AM.

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
Belly Button
Dec 14 2017, 04:05 AM
What did he say? Luyu seems kind of 'horrified' ?
No.. not horrified... just too touched by what Wallace said.

He said it's difficult to date underground, they always have to hide when going out together. They even have to go to those 'underground' restaurant to avoid being seen... when he finally brave up and announce it to the world, that night, he held her hand and bring her to a steamboat restaurant which were packed full of people. He felt relieved. Though he is consider at his peak that time, he didn't care anymore as he think being a man, he needs to pick up that responsibility.

The moment he held her daughter, he cried uncontrollably, really cry loudly not just sobbing.. as he finally felt there's something that 'belong' to him finally. He always felt that nothing belongs to him, not even his name, his body, his soul... but how, his daughter.. is his.

There's a period of time where he is so paranoid of his daughter being publicly shard that he didn't even dare to bring her out. Now he relax slightly. There's one incident where he almost fight with a guy. He brought his daughter to the park and a passerby spotted him and want to take photo of her. He grew really angry and scolded his asking him to delete the photos.. after that, he realised that he cannot keep being like that and try to relax himself. He has to accept that one day, people will definitely see her face. Just that he hope he childhood will not be affected. Now, he can bring her to the zoo. :-X

He also say luckily he has no Weibo, because if he has, once there's a hater post or comment that scold him he will definitely scold back. As he think, no job should come with the scolding part, everyone deserves a respect. ~:-(

sugarjw1026
Member Avatar
Level 16
that's my man im glad that he is very open how he feels and im happy that he is already complete when he saw his daughter for the first time and i respect him when he said that he got mad when he saw someone taking pictures of him and his daughter bec.he wanted to protect her and he wants their privacy but sad to say they are public property but still he knows that someday if the time is right his child will be seen by the public and all he wants is respect. ty again for sharing this and im excited to watch the whole interview of him! &-| (-'.'-)

yueniang
Member Avatar
Level 20
I understand his paranoia, but l'm sorry to say, your daughter, my beloved Huage, either doesn't belong to you, but herself. So enjoy her while she's with you.

yueniang
right from the center of the moon

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
Agree @yueniang. She don't exactly belong to him but I can understand that moment when he held her in his arm, he realise that she's there because of him. That's the moment which makes him cry. h-0k

He say he never cry like that before and someone actually did record that down. LuYu say, for your daughter's wedding you can play that recording !=^

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Wallace's Diary 霍建华日记 · Next Topic »
Add Reply