Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to wallacehuo.info Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to 1) access member-only sections; 2) topics not yet read are highlighted for easy reference; 3) take you to the last posts you've read previously within the topics to save your time 4) start new topics and make comments; 5) customize your profile; 6) send personal messages; and 7) vote in polls. However, as a guest you may post on "Site Suggestions and Requests" section. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[Info] In memory of TH; A lovely late Huomi
Topic Started: Mar 30 2018, 03:26 AM (863 Views)
tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
TH passed away in the morning of March 9 because of a car accident. She was an enthusiastic Huomi who was humous and kind. she had helped to build up this Forum. I still remember she was the first one who complimented the hard work when the Forum changed it's color and layout as it is shown today. As i am writing this tear fills my eyes. May she rest in peace in heaven.

This is her last comment on Wallace's FB:

Posted Image

Yes, TH, do it your way.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

khavandiep
Member Avatar
Level 2
]-I

khavandiep
Member Avatar
Level 2
"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln.

Posted Image

Her facebook was deactivated this morning by her parents

tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
TH wrote to me once asking whether I’m ok. She said she is busy with school but how about me. I didn’t read her message until months later (didn’t connect that account to my iPad or iPhone). I felt at that time it’s too late to reply. I’ve learnt the true meaning of “too late” the hard way. It is never too late when you can still do it...

tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
KV, did TH make the PS you posted above?

khavandiep
Member Avatar
Level 2
no, that's mine little creation, after a hard day at work, my de-stress is Photoshop Wallace's pictures and post on my Facebook. Did not post in forum, since don't think it was good enough, TH (I called her kiddo) always tell me to post in here.

tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
TH loved sport cars. She liked it when I PS Wallace with a sport car.

Btw, I use Appeture to adjust the colors after PS. It is easier to use Appeture.

khavandiep
Member Avatar
Level 2
thank you, I will check Appeture out

Ichiban
Member Avatar
Level 15
3:*> ]-I

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Thanks, Tobeme for.starting a thread on memory of our sweet kind intelligent funny Thien Huong. Khavandiep, I could not post on TH's FB because I was not friend with her on FB. Did not know until yueniang posted about TH. I then searched her FB but could see other posts.

My heart feels heavy. Times like that, I cannot but think that God is not fair. Funny that I can recall many things she wrote ... like seeing Wallace the first time on the drama, Romance of Red Dust, ger jokes about liking toes and so on. She was really a gorgeous girl in my heart.

Khavandiep, I hope TH's parents are fine.

TH, where ever you are now, I will never forget my fellow virtual Huomi friend who was loyal, caring and fun. RIP.
Wallace: Let your works speak on your behalf, let your character speaks for you.

sugarjw1026
Member Avatar
Level 16
my eyes are filled with tears...th wherever you are may you rest in peace and thank you for being a wonderful friend to all of us you will always be our sweet huomi girl and a loyal fan of wallace. :-@ ]-I
Ang Paghanga At Pagmamahal Ko Sa'yo Hindi Kailanman Maglalaho! =)

My Admiration And Love For You Will Never Ever Fade! =)

yueniang
Member Avatar
Level 20
It's May 18 and l'm just reading your posts.... It's so so so sad! more than two months have passed and l think of that lovely, funny witty girl, always ready to collaborate, to laugh to say something sharp.

Yes, she was/is a pole of this forum, she, and KV, helped to finish subtitling Battle of Changsha, she missed Bombo deeply, she was so happy, damnnnn!

yueniang
right from the center of the moon

sugarjw1026
Member Avatar
Level 16
it's been 2 mos.already,still can't believe that she left us already! :-@ ]-I :({

yueniang
Member Avatar
Level 20
sugarjw1026
May 22 2018, 09:35 AM
it's been 2 mos.already,still can't believe that she left us already! :-@ ]-I :({
She's around, even if not in this physical world... she's around us. Will always be.
h-0k h-0k h-0k
yueniang

Minou
Member Avatar
Level 4
Nho? Is always with us h-0k ...
I am here and you are there .....one of us is in the wrong place

sugarjw1026
Member Avatar
Level 16
ty ladies for the comforting words...love yah all! &-| &-| &-|

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
yueniang
May 20 2018, 12:57 PM
It's May 18 and l'm just reading your posts.... It's so so so sad! more than two months have passed and l think of that lovely, funny witty girl, always ready to collaborate, to laugh to say something sharp.

Yes, she was/is a pole of this forum, she, and KV, helped to finish subtitling Battle of Changsha, she missed Bombo deeply, she was so happy, damnnnn!

Indeed, yueniang. TH was like a bright shining star. I was happy when she declared she was finally a doctor. So much ahead of her. She came across as someone who loved life and the people around her. Always funny and positive. I am sure she is having a good time where ever she is now. She left us with good memories. This site will always have her handprint on it. RIP, TH. We miss you.
Wallace: Let your works speak on your behalf, let your character speaks for you.

bombonella
Member Avatar
Level 16
It's hard to find words for me... still... but I'll try anyway. My father died in January, pretty untimely because he was still very healthy and lively although 72, and of course I was shocked.... TH's death just a few weeks later shocked me even more... Tobeme's words in this thread struck me as well... the 'too late' is a hard lesson. I know how much TH missed me, and I know I should have reached out to her more. There's been no one in my life ever with whom I had SUCH a joyful time rejoycing over something than her. She sparkled brighter than anyone I've ever met. As I'm trying to deal with the losses and regrets, I picked up a very old habit (making sad music) combined with the videoskills I learned thanks to Wallace (eternal kudos to him too, not just for that) As this is something I made for both my father and TH (can't separate the grief, nor the gratitude) I feel the need to share this here too...

TH, may you continue to rejoyce and shine your light, wherever you may go  :oAz :-@

In Memoriam

yueniang
Member Avatar
Level 20
It is a beautiful farewell video, Bombo.

And l must say you've been highly missed too.
yueniang

bombonella
Member Avatar
Level 16
Thank you, yueniang... missing the old days too...

It seems awfully quiet here, I must admit :3-]

edit: even Wallace turned into a wax figure! 3:*>
Edited by bombonella, Jul 31 2018, 05:55 PM.

yueniang
Member Avatar
Level 20
@Bombonella

we're in stand bye, just waiting something exciting to happen.
And actually there are 2 was Wallaces... i still keep the real one.
yueniang

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Introduce Yourself & Chit Chat 自我介绍和聊天 · Next Topic »
Add Reply