Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to wallacehuo.info Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to 1) access member-only sections; 2) topics not yet read are highlighted for easy reference; 3) take you to the last posts you've read previously within the topics to save your time 4) start new topics and make comments; 5) customize your profile; 6) send personal messages; and 7) vote in polls. However, as a guest you may post on "Site Suggestions and Requests" section. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[Video] 26 Episodes (Chinese subtitle)
Topic Started: Jul 16 2012, 07:22 AM (3,204 Views)
tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
Modern Beauty drama is nowhere can be located on Utube. But no more...

Episode 1
Edited by tobeme, Sep 7 2012, 07:13 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
Refer to this link for the rest of the episodes: Modern Beauty 现代美女

Update will continue until all the episodes are posted.
Edited by tobeme, Sep 8 2012, 07:00 PM.

funnlim
Member Avatar
Level 7
It's just 7 minutes or 3 minutes.. preview? No full episodes?
I LOVE YOU BAI ZIHUA!!!!!!

tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
Ooops....no wonder I thought how come the download and upload are so fast....

Will post again when the videos are ready....

funnlim
Member Avatar
Level 7
Better do not list it! Just in case they may be deleted!!

funnlim
Member Avatar
Level 7
Anyway is here any uploaded Tian Xia Di Yi episodes?

tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
You are right about it that they might delete the videos (guess that's why no copies on Utube?). Tian Xia Di Yi could be next....

funnlim
Member Avatar
Level 7
OR may I suggest creating a torrent and share among fans?

tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
The videos will be posted in this Wallace's site.

funnlim
Member Avatar
Level 7
Is it possible to post the videos in proper 1 episode per 1 episode? Breaking it into 3 parts is reminding me of what is not good about the old youtube.

baobao
Member Avatar
Level 1
Is there a canto version of this around by any chance? I can understand mandarin just fine, but my sister would need canto or else I would have to subtitle (and I really don't want to do that lol)

tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
baobao
Jan 12 2013, 08:09 AM
Is there a canto version of this around by any chance? I can understand mandarin just fine, but my sister would need canto or else I would have to subtitle (and I really don't want to do that lol)
Is there a canto version at all?

bombonella
Member Avatar
Level 16
Not as far as I know...

baobao
Member Avatar
Level 1
Darn it. All Wallace series should have canto versions! haha... thanks for the quick responses though guys!

Also, may I ask if this series is worth watching (to those of you that have watched it)? Does Wallace have a good amount of screen time?

tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
funnlim
Dec 29 2012, 03:14 AM
Is it possible to post the videos in proper 1 episode per 1 episode? Breaking it into 3 parts is reminding me of what is not good about the old youtube.
Unfortunately the site only allows 20 minutes / video and 1 whole epi is a bit longer than 40 minutes without the beginning and the ending introductions.

Can anyone suggest something better? Should the upload be done to the 20 minutes max /video regardless of the chapters in between?

tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
baobao
Jan 13 2013, 03:02 AM
Darn it. All Wallace series should have canto versions! haha... thanks for the quick responses though guys!

Also, may I ask if this series is worth watching (to those of you that have watched it)? Does Wallace have a good amount of screen time?
Wallace does have a fair amount of screen time in this drama but he is not a critical person.

I remember in one of his interviews he said he regretted to take up one drama because he felt he wasn't important in it at all. The production team actually didn't really need him for that drama. He further said after that drama he has become more selective in choosing his project. He only participates in a drama (even not as a main role) if he feels that he is needed. He has never named the drama though.

I have always suspected he referred to Modern Beauty. It's just my instinct and I can't explain it clearly. %)- Probably people who have seen most of his dramas can tell which drama Wallace is referring to .

bombonella
Member Avatar
Level 16
Yes, I remember him saying that as well and also wondered which drama he was referring to. I still haven't seen this drama, but what you're saying really makes sense. In all the dramas I've seen his presence seemed somehow 'needed', so it really could be this one...

tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
The reason why I think he wasn't important in this drama because the drama really just focused on a few female leads. Wallace (or Yang Guang) was there only to support the development of Lin Ziqi (played by Kristy Yang). He didn't have a character of his own.

bombonella
Member Avatar
Level 16
It must be this one then. He seemed to reeeally regret doing it. Still wondering about those other characters he regretted playing because he felt they were awful people... Anyone any idea?

tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
He did mention he doesn't like to work with people who yell all the times. He said in the interview could they talk politely and what's the point of yelling. People can still listen without yelling.

But I have no idea who he were talking about.

bombonella
Member Avatar
Level 16
Sorry, I said it wrongly. I meant that Wallace thought that the characters themselves had awful personalities he couldn't relate to at all. It was in the same interview where he mentioned that drama that didn't really need him we were talking about above...

hahaha, I never heard that quote about the yelling people, he's quite right though :-D

tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
Sometimes I think he is just too straight forward in his talks and some people might find it offensive. But this is the reason I like him about.

bombonella
Member Avatar
Level 16
Haha, saying things like: well, I'm so oldfashioned, while working I don't get along with youngsters very well ... I wonder how he's doing with his female co-star at the moment :-D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Modern Beauties 现代美女 · Next Topic »
Add Reply