Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to wallacehuo.info Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to 1) access member-only sections; 2) topics not yet read are highlighted for easy reference; 3) take you to the last posts you've read previously within the topics to save your time 4) start new topics and make comments; 5) customize your profile; 6) send personal messages; and 7) vote in polls. However, as a guest you may post on "Site Suggestions and Requests" section. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[Info/Discussion] Wallace is a good demonstrator to play a vertical flute
Topic Started: May 24 2013, 10:26 PM (4,375 Views)
tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
From a professional:

I've been asked what is the difference between a horizontal flute and a vertical flute over twenty years. To me only 4 words: horizontal flute and vertical flute. I hope dramas won't make the same mistake again in the future, such as the one being played by Qu Yang. He played the vertical flute horizontally. (From what can be seen from the V shape of Qu Yang's lips, he should be playing a southern vertical flute). I wonder such a bad teacher could teach the talented Linghu Chong to become such a good student. He had a good lip shape. His mouth was appropriately opened and the flow of air was concentrated.... Hope you all get a good feeling for it~

@乐者张笛
关于笛箫的区别这个问题我已经被问了二十多年了,就四个字:横笛竖箫,希望以后的电视剧中不要再出现曲阳童鞋的错误了—横着拿箫当笛子吹(从最左边明显的V字吹口可以看出曲童鞋横吹的应该是南箫),这样的老丝还能教出令狐葱这样有前途的骚年—嘴型很好,风门大小合适,气流集中。。。大家感受一下~

Posted Image

Hooray for Wallace! :-y o[-<]:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ThienHuong
Member Avatar
Level 7
Yeah, Hooray for Wallace, and beside, horizontal flute will cover up all his luscious lips ..... just one look at those lips .... yum .....

Ichiban
Member Avatar
Level 15
Hahaha.... A bad teacher could have a good student.

Rose
Member Avatar
Level 5
Hahaha. It is a great compliment for Wallace. Indeed a bad teacher can have a good student.

tobeme
Member Avatar
Level 24
Posted Image

Ladybug
Member Avatar
Level 9
&-| He is a beautiful demonstrator! &-|

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
:-X :-X :-X So he even get praised for acting-playing the flute the correct way. What else had he not been praised for yet? ,-}
I love you because of who you are. Thank you for being yourself.

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
We find every excuse to praise him! Actually, he deserved to be praised. At least he does his homework and learnt how to hold the instrument in the correct way. Remember how he engaged a piano teacher to teach him how to play a few keys so that it will look real. I have seen movies where it was obvious the insrument was played in the incorrect manner.

Cassie, if you have bee a Huomi earlier, you could have offered him your services.
Wallace: Let your works speak on your behalf, let your character speaks for you.

Cassiemissy
Member Avatar
Level 20
@BB! Shucks! He might be playing a role that plays the cello or guzheng next? I can help with that! Or ukulele? or maybe Ocarina? [:-]
I love you because of who you are. Thank you for being yourself.

yueniang
Member Avatar
Level 20
he has played guzheng already! :(#)
yueniang
right from the center of the moon

Belly Button
Member Avatar
Level 26
Yes, Cassie. He played guzheng in BZH and Swordsman.
Wallace: Let your works speak on your behalf, let your character speaks for you.

Minou
Member Avatar
Level 4
Guzheng in Perfect Couple too {**}
I am here and you are there .....one of us is in the wrong place

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Music 音乐 · Next Topic »
Add Reply